Action Concorde Ultra
The Action Concorde Ultra floor system features a factory fabricated subfloor system with recycled polymer anchoring T-block retainers for vibration control, vertical athletic deflection, and horizontal expansion. Continuous 5/8” strip foam, combined with all-natural rubber pads, provides optimum ball rebound, vibration dampening, and uniform playability while maximizing the athletes’ comfort, safety, and performance.
- System height 2-9/16” (65mm) using 25/32” (20mm) flooring
- Factory fabricated subfloor system ensures strength and stability
- Resilient layer allows consistent airflow throughout the sub floor
- Single layer of rated sheathing
- 3” x 4” (76mm x 102mm) vented rubber base
- Recycled content T-Block anchor retainers
- 5/8 (16mm) natural rubber pads
For specific project conditions or modifications to this specification, email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or call us at (800) 746-3512.
|(Section 09 64 00)||Action Concorde Ultra
Wood Athletic Flooring