Visit our Architects Resource Center to get sports floor system specifications and data sheets now.VISIT RESOURCE CENTER
Improving Indoor Air Quality in Schools
An Architect’s Guide to Specifying Healthy Solutions
Half of the nation’s 115,000 schools have issues related to indoor air quality. Research has proven that a major contributor of indoor air pollutants come from the building materials and furnishings used.
When architects and school officials select materials and products and design a school with a healthy indoor environment in mind, it can make a big difference. Find out how in our e-book.
Get Your Copy of the Indoor Air Quality for Schools Guide
WHAT ARCHITECTS WILL FIND IN THIS GUIDE
In this e-book from the sports flooring experts at Action Floor Systems – along with insights from indoor air quality specialists from around the country, including experts from Harvard University, Colorado State University, and the Green Schools National Network – you’ll discover the importance of indoor air quality and how to reduce pollutants.
- How indoor air quality affects student learning
- What contributes to indoor air pollution
- How architects and school officials can reduce pollutants
- What types of flooring products support healthy environments
- Third-party certifications that give decision makers peace of mind