Action’s AnchorFlex floor system features a factory fabricated subfloor system with open cell foam pad and polymer anchor T-Block retainers for dimensional stability and strength. The Action AnchorFlex is highly resilient, has uniform feel, and consistent shock absorption to maximize playability and reduce potential injuries.
- System Height 1-7/8” (48mm) using 25/32” (20mm) flooring
- 23/32” CNC fabricated panels ensure accuracy and uniformity
- Anchor slots allow for total system expansion
- Recycled content T-Block anchor retainers
- Panel pad cushioning grooves allow for system protection under heavy loads
|(Section 09 64 00)||Action AnchorFlex
Wood Athletic Flooring